This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of alotgames.ru (hereinafter referred to as alotgames.ru or Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other. The site alotgames.ru is a medium.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the site alotgames.ru!
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right to:
– search for information on the site
– receive information on the site
– copy information to other sites with indication of the source
– use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
– at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
– restrict access to any information on the site
– create, modify, delete information
User undertakes to:
– ensure the accuracy of the information provided
– do not violate the performance of the site
– not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation
– do not use scripts (programs) for automated information gathering and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
Administration undertakes to:
– maintain the operation of the site, unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration.
– protect information, the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting a user account that violated the rules
Responsibilities of the parties
– the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
– the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
– in the event of a force majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site. The agreement is no longer valid when a new version of it appears. The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion. The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.